VSSN is able to keep the cost of volunteering to a minimum as we are not aiming to make a profit, we use all of it's income for conducting programs, maintaining office, updating legal documents and providing education to unprivileged children. VSSN is committed to promote responsible volunteering by deploying overseas volunteers for community development and using volunteer’s fund for the host families and host institutions. We provide most comfortable logistic for each volunteer with best working environment. We also find ourselves involved emotionally in many projects where children are concerned and we try to make up any shortfall in funds to ensure their needs are addressed. Feel free to inquire if you need more information about your program and your payments.
VSSN Program Fees in US$ (For the year 2015 and 2016):
A. Schools, orphanages,construction, summer, earthquake relief program:
One week to two weeks: 350 US$
Three weeks: 450 US$
Four weeks (a month): 550 US$
For each additional week: 70 US$
Building cost for relief program:- If you are joining construction and relief program, you need to collect 150 US$ extra from each participants to buy materials for building work.
B. Health/Medical program:
One to two weeks: 400 US$
Three weeks: 500 US$
One month: 600 US$
Additional (Per Week): 80 US$
C. Monastery Program:
One month’s fee: 650 US$
Each additional week: 100 US$
VSSN Program fee covers these expenses:
1. Airport pick up and drop off.
2. 2 days sight seeing in Kathmandu with a guide.
3. Initial stay in a hotel in Kathmandu (during training and sight seeing).
4. Language classes and travel orientation.
5. Placement arrangement/ regular support and transportation (a car) to and from the placements within Kathmandu valley, we organize tourist bus for Pokhara .
6. Food and accommodation in placement.
7. Donations for Health Centers, Orphanages and Monasteries are included.
Convert your cost according to your length of stay into your currency. We accept Euros, travelers checks, cash in Nepali Rupees, US$, Canadian $, Australian $, and Pound Sterling, we also accept credit cards. Please email us to know exact program fee of your particular program and length of stay.
Apart from above, volunteers will cover these costs:
Visa (tourist) fee in US$:- Multiple entry 15 days costs US$ 25, 30 days costs US$ 40, 90 days costs US$ 100. You can easily buy visa at Kathmandu airport, at immigration they receive US$ in cash for visa.
Immunizations and Travel Insurance.
Also you will need a weekly budget of up to US$25 (Euros 20€); to cater for all your other expenses like bottled water, personal items, beverages and entertainment.
- We do not charge any application fee as other organizations do, involving with us is most trustful and very simple process.
- You will pay program fee upon arrival in Kathmandu after meeting with us.
- Volunteers will be provided at least 2 main meals a day during their placement.
- The volunteering period can be arranged to run from 1 week to 5 months.
Donate Books to Nepal, Visit: www.bingbooks.org